Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law

Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law. Sweet Adrien decided that I am somewhat funny. So, to satisfy her, I started this blog. Whether you will laugh or find me interesting, I can't predict, but no matter what you get out of this blog, just remember...Adrien Made Me Do It!!















Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Alright, so... this is it. My first venture into blogging. Feels good. I chose the Dark Dots layout. Not necessarily what I wanted, but it was slim pickins. So, here I am in cyberspace, just wandering aimlessly without a coherent thought to give you. I apologize, but I'm not quite sure what to say just yet. I mean I have plenty to say, I'm just not sure what to say. Do you want to know the latest thing my kids said or the fact that the button on my fave pair of khakis has left a permanent mark on my jelly roll? I could tell you about my campaign for County Clerk and the shenanigans and stress that invade my mind at the most unexpected and inopportune times. Who knows what will come out of these fingers, but I promise to try my best to entertain. So, whatever comes of this blog, I'll just let you know now that my sister-in-law finds me funny. Not many do, but for whatever reason she does, so I am humoring her with this blog. Hopefully, I don't disappoint. Just so you know, I am only here because...Adrien Made Me Do It.

3 comments:

  1. The permanent mark on your jelly roll wouldn't be there if you were like me and wore spanks! I'm glad I made you do this. the blogging world will thank me some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're funny too. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the funniest person I know - and your daughter is a close second! Write about everything - we can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

My Peeps

My Peeps

Followers

Powered By Blogger