Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law

Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law. Sweet Adrien decided that I am somewhat funny. So, to satisfy her, I started this blog. Whether you will laugh or find me interesting, I can't predict, but no matter what you get out of this blog, just remember...Adrien Made Me Do It!!















Tuesday, May 4, 2010

O Brother, Where Art Thou Stories?


Okay, so I have this fantastic, um, er...well, great brother. LOL No seriously, he's awesome!! He is smart, athletic, talented, FUNNY like you wouldn't believe and just fun to be with. I love him dearly and he tells the best stories, but you have to listen, because he's only going to say it once.

I beg and beg him to tell me stories, which seems weird, because it's not like these stories hold some secret to our family's past or life changing facts that I need to be reminded of, they are just these funny things that would happen only to him. (I am thinking of one right this minute and can barely type from giggling!!)

If you know him, ask him (very politely) to tell you a story, because he is a great storyteller. He can make a very simple story into a roller coaster ride of comedy without much effort. It is a gift. He doesn't realize that he possesses such talent, but I can see it. Really, he should write a memoir. It would be a best seller. If Bob Newhart can do it, why can't my brother (who shall remain nameless to protect his identity)?

Those of you who know him..which would be anyone who reads this blog b/c I only have 4 followers and three of them are actually his family and the other one goes to church with us...should ask him to tell the story about the "Fat Lady on His Car" or my personal fave, "The First Time He Went Skiing". It will have you rolling in the floor. Guaranteed.

Alas, he shares none of these stories with me. I ask him from time to time to tell me a story that I've heard before and he dismisses me as though I were a rodent asking for a crumb. If you are ever lucky enough to hear an original tale from him...cherish it always, as it will never fall upon your ears again.

2 comments:

  1. Humor runs in your family. You and your daughter are the funniest people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His humor is one of the things I love most about him!
    You made me cry hearing you say those things!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

My Peeps

My Peeps

Followers

Powered By Blogger