Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law

Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law. Sweet Adrien decided that I am somewhat funny. So, to satisfy her, I started this blog. Whether you will laugh or find me interesting, I can't predict, but no matter what you get out of this blog, just remember...Adrien Made Me Do It!!















Monday, January 17, 2011

Different Differences






















Ron Hall and Denver Moore are two very extraordinarily ordinary people that I would love to meet. Ron is a fine arts dealer and Denver is a formerly homeless, modern-day slave. With the provisions that God made in their lives through Ron's wife, Deborah, they are now the best of friends and co-authors of the books - "Same Kind of Different as Me" and "What Difference Do It Make?". Their story is like no other that I've heard. The way their lives intersect and the miracles that happen when someone hears their tale is beyond belief. It has reminded me of what I already knew - "Every moment of my life has a purpose." God has a plan. A well-thought intricate plan for my life and everyone else's. The struggles and pain that we go through lead us to a place where we are stronger and wiser. Our suffering may be the beginnings of someone else's healing. When tradgedy strikes or disappointments are presented, somehow it all works together for the greater good. If you have never heard Ron and Denver's story, do yourself an enormous favor and read it. Prepare yourself to be inspired.

2 comments:

  1. I've read Same Kind of Different as Me and LOVED it...I bought it for Jarrod for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

My Peeps

My Peeps

Followers

Powered By Blogger