Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law

Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law. Sweet Adrien decided that I am somewhat funny. So, to satisfy her, I started this blog. Whether you will laugh or find me interesting, I can't predict, but no matter what you get out of this blog, just remember...Adrien Made Me Do It!!















Sunday, January 16, 2011

P O'ed @ the PC

Okay, so...I'm back. I've gotten the internet back at home after at least 3 years. It wasn't my choice. My husband thinks it is necessary for the family, easier to communicate with email, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I was against it. I have the internet at work and I am able to access the web at any time during my work day and that's enough for me. I used to play on the internet a lot and then...I matured. I just don't find it all that entertaining anymore. I am a germaphobe in real life ( to an extent, it's not like I take meds to keep it under control ), so it only stands to reason that I believe that my laptop will without a doubt be invaded with some sort of crippling virus because I logged on to check my email or download a coupon. Anyway, the only thing that made me happy about getting the internet at home was that I can begin blogging again. I could rant and rave to my heart's content about whatever wandered through the windy streets of my brain. Unfortunately, when I sat down to purge about the fact that I have been cursed with a dog for the holidays, I couldn't get the picture uploaded to the post!!!! Arrrggghhh!!! So, until I can get that to work, my doggy dillema is on hold. Frustration is not a strong enough word. Why do I even bother?

2 comments:

  1. You bother because I love to hear what you have to say...and so does everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo glad you're back!!! You are one of the funniest people I know...even when you're being serious!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

My Peeps

My Peeps

Followers

Powered By Blogger