Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law

Adrien is my sister...not by choice, but by law. Sweet Adrien decided that I am somewhat funny. So, to satisfy her, I started this blog. Whether you will laugh or find me interesting, I can't predict, but no matter what you get out of this blog, just remember...Adrien Made Me Do It!!















Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life's a Bowl of Cherries...So PICK one already!!






So life is full of choices, right? Let's make a few.













Being that we are in the eye of the storm that is Twilight, Edward or Jacob?


Okay, now I have been a Edward fan from page 1. Not one time did I believe that Bella should be with Jacob, I don't care how warm he is.

Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner?









In real life, I like me some T.L. Robert Pattinson only works for me as Edward not as Robert. Go figure?






Clark Kent or Superman?










Personally, I would take Mr. Kent. There is just something about a studly nerd and also I really don't want to have to wash and then air-dry Superman's tights all the time. I can throw a button-up in the dryer.

Pitt or Clooney?


Tristen and Achiles are my two fave characters he has ever played. Must be something about the long hair.










But Clooney seems extremely funny. I think this one is a draw!


Puck or Finn?





I gotta go with Finn on this. He is a little slow at times, but he is so sweet!!









Alright, let's hear it. Which cherries would you choose if given the bowl in the first place? Weigh in. I want to hear your opinions people!!

5 comments:

  1. I'd definitely pick TL over Robert, but like you I never wanted Bella with Jacob. Although, despite the whole washing tights thing, that little curl in the middle of Superman's forehead makes my heart go pitty-pat. Brad Pitt as Tristen....yum. Clooney is hot too. Tough choice. As for the Puck vs. Finn....I'm totally a Finn girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward all the way. I'm sorry, but you just don't mess with destiny. I'm thinking Clark Kent, too, because he, frankly seems more interesting. Brad Pitt forever, although my preference is from Twelve Monkeys or Fight Club. I like crazy, dirty Brad. I don't really have any opinion on Puck vs. Finn, except Thank goodness I'm not in high school anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad Pitt as Tristen - I gotta tell you, there's just something about men with long hair that makes my heart flutter!

    ReplyDelete

My Peeps

My Peeps

Followers

Powered By Blogger